Thank you to JenAcideByBibliophile for nominating me for this wonderful award!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
Questions from JenAcideByBibliophile:
1. What is your favorite book turned into a movie?
There are many, although I usually like the books better than the movies. If I have to choose one, I would have to say The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
2. How long have you been blogging?
About 1 year and 4 months at this point.
3. What is your favorite book series?
As far as series go, I would probably pick The Hunger Games. I am also really liking The Lunar Chronicles but it’s not finished yet so it’ll have to wait to claim its spot among my favorites.
4. What character do you connect with the most?
For the longest time I think it was Holly from P.S. I Love You. I felt so much like her it was crazy, almost as if the character was based on me. However, I read that book so long ago that I wonder if I would feel differently now. Of the books that I’ve read more recently I think I’d pick Camryn from The Edge of Never as the character I connected with the most.
5. Do you use a bookmark or do you bend the corner of the page?
I love using cute bookmarks.
6. What genre of book would you like to live in?
This is a really hard one. Although I’m tempted to pick fantasy and live in a magical world, I think that ultimately I would like to live in a new adult book and go back to those college years.
7. Do you prefer to buy your books online or at an actual bookstore?
Budget-wise I have to buy used books online sometimes but when I can splurge I love going to actual bookstores.
8. Where is your favorite place to read?
9. What author has the best style of writing for you?
There are many authors that I love but if I have to pick one I would say Colleen Hoover.
10. What are your other hobbies or interests?
I love scrapbooking and figure skating.
My 10 Questions:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What is the hardest thing about running a blog?
3. Which is the last book that made you laugh out loud?
4. Which is the last book that made you cry?
5. If you could actually meet a fictional character, who would you choose?
6. What fictional character do you think you could be best friends with?
7. Who is your favorite hero or heroine?
8. Which was your favorite children’s book?
9. Which is your go to genre?
10. If you were only allowed to read all books by one author, who would that be?