Thank you Jessica from My Fantasy Escape for the nomination! I love doing these blogger awards 🙂
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five facts about me:
So I’m not trying to be an overachiever here but I’m going to share 10 facts about myself, because that’s what I had written in my “about me” page. (So I’m actually being lazy and mediocre, lol! But I can’t think of any more facts about myself so…
1. My first language is Spanish.
2. I have earned the President’s Volunteer Service Award 2 years in a row now.
3. I am totally and completely addicted to figure skating.
4. I believe in love at first sight.
5. I am 33 years old but I don’t look my age. People always think I am a teenager and it annoys my daughter very much.
6. I hate wine. I really wish I didn’t. I have tried to like it but it just won’t happen. I even hate the way it smells.
7. I love reading and writing poetry.
8. I can’t go a day without sugar.
9. I love Disney World, it never gets old for me!
10. My daughter and I are both obsessed with Hello Kitty.